Platinum Scraps was originally launched February of 2010 as a vision of several friends who met on the Cricut Message board who wanted to venture out into creating, sharing, and showcasing the many talents each of us possess. Platinum Scraps showcases the diversity in scrapbooking and features designers from all walks of life. To keep the tradition going, each week our design team is challenged to create a unique layout or card based on a sketch that exemplifies their skills and talents. We hope that we inspire your creations and we appreciate your continued love and support as we grow together.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Thankful for You

Today kicks off our parade of cards.  Our sketch comes from sketchsupport.com.  The sketch incorporates layering and stitching.  We would love to see your take on the sketch.  Just create your project then upload using the simply linked widget below.

The first designer up is Princess.

Princess said...Do you ever reminisce and think back on how things happened or what started the whole process? Well I have been thinking a lot about my Papercrafting Addiction. Sometimes we forget the little things so I want to publicly thank Leialoha for noticing my work and allowing me an opportunity to join my first Design Team Platinumscraps. The opportunity to create and share as a team has been rewarding and I am grateful for Tonya for being such a sweet and understanding leader as well as the friendships I've gained. It's a wonderful journey and I am LOVING it! 



"Thankful for You"

Recipe Ingredients
Pattern Paper
Websters Paper

Die Cut Tools
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Embellishments
Sew Easy  -  Fancy Floss
Prima - Flower
Platinum Scraps's profile photo


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...