* Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel ( UTEE)
* Versamark Stamp Pad
* Heat Tool
* Heat Safe Mat
* Embellishments ( Prima and die cut)
1. Prepare your workspace. You will need a heat safe mat, twizzers ( or something long) to hold your embellishments, and a glitter caddy or other object to catch the unused UTEE.
2. Coat your prima flower with versamark ink. Make sure you cover the entire area...
3. Pour UTEE over your prima flower, tap off excess.
4. Use the heat tool to evenly heat your prima flower... Be careful UTEE is very hot and will burn! ( Make sure to do this over the heat safe mat)
5. While hot, reapply UTEE to your prima, repeat steps 3 and 4. For the example I applied 4 coats of UTEE.
6. Set aside and let cool.
* UTEE is very hot so handle carefully...
* Thicker cardstock or chipboard works better than a thinner material.
* The first heated coat of UTEE will look very bumpy, no worries it smooths out with each application.
* If you make a mistake, reheat your embellishment or reapply versamark.
* You can add additional colors to your embellishments by using glitter, glimmer mist, and inks before applying UTEE.
* UTEE comes in several colors... Experiment and have fun!!!