Here is a simple craft that adds a touch of homemade goodness around the house just in time for Spring.
1. I started by cutting out a chipboard shape, I chose a heart but it could be anything you wish.
2. Next I stapled my folded ribbon to the chipboard to serve as the hanger.
3. Then I covered the chipboard with mod podge glue, working a small area at a time.
4. As I added the modge podge I crumpled a small stack of 2x2 inch squares of tissue paper (the smaller, the better) and placed them close together in the wet mod podge around the chipboard until the entire shape was covered.
5. Let the glue dry completely.
5. Next I decorated the sides with ribbon, a flower and a butterfly die cut and Viola, you have a beautiful yet inexpensive wreath to hang.
**Extra idea - the next time I make one I think that I am going to add tissue paper to both sides of the chipboard for a 3-d effect.
|"Tissue Paper Wreath" - Phillyscraps|