This is a "child friendly" bookmark. At first, I didn't know where to go with it....or what dimentions to use. So, I used one of my children's old bookmarks and kind of went from there. These can be made in a variation of colors and styles. Enjoy!
- 6x3 piece of cardstock
- eyelets (as many as you desire)
- coordinating ribbon
- images/Cricut cuts (whatever you like!) I used the "Create-a-Critter" cartridge
- coordinating paper to go with your images
- adhesive (I used Scotch ATG glue gun)
- For the face, I used Peach Keen animal stamp set
Now...lets put it together!
- If you are using a scrap piece of card stock, cut it at 6x3
- Score 3" side @ 1 1/2 Fold at score line and glue shut. It's better to use a glue runner for this.
- I cut the monkey @ 1" from Create-a-Critter and the vine @ 2" (for the length) from Create-a-Critter as well. You don't have to use this image...go with what you like!
- BEFORE YOU PUT ON THE IMAGES OR CUTS....use your eyelet setter and place your eyelets in place at the top of your bookemark. This way, you will know where to put your image/cut on the bookmark!
- Glue your image or cut onto the bookmark as desired
- Lastly, attach your ribbons
Voila!!! You can give your child/friend/neighbor or anyone who likes to read...their own personal bookmark!