They are really easy to make and produce professional looking results.
Tips for Heat Transfer Vinyl:
• You must remember to flip your image on the Cricut before you cut. Especially fonts.
• Make sure you use the right type of vinyl for your material. There are different types of vinyl that adhere better to cotton, polyester, leather, nylon, etc.
• Some vinyl, such as the flocked vinyl, may need to be taped to your mat in order to cut it.
• Pre-heat your shirt by ironing it before you apply the vinyl.
• Make sure to follow the instructions that come with the vinyl closely. There is a clear film that must be pulled off the image once it is ironed on. This can be peeled hot or cold depending on the type of vinyl you use.
• Make sure your image is sticking to the shirt before you completely pull off the clear film. If the vinyl is stuck to the film you need to iron over your image more. You may need more heat or more pressure.
• Have fun and create unique items with this great product.