Platinum Scraps was originally launched February of 2010 as a vision of several friends who met on the Cricut Message board who wanted to venture out into creating, sharing, and showcasing the many talents each of us possess. Platinum Scraps showcases the diversity in scrapbooking and features designers from all walks of life. To keep the tradition going, each week our design team is challenged to create a unique layout or card based on a sketch that exemplifies their skills and talents. We hope that we inspire your creations and we appreciate your continued love and support as we grow together.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Time Out Thursday - Post It Note Holder

This week's Time Out Thursday is brought to you by our very own Leialoha.  She will demonstrate how to make a 3.5 by 4.5 post it note holder. 


Supplies Needed:
Stampendous Cling Rubber Stamp
Making Memories Glittered Flowers
From My Kitchen Cartridge
Small Binder Rings
Cricut Design Studio
Patterned Paper
Post It Notes
Chipboard
Stickles
Ribbon

*Any stamp may be used to complete this project.



Step 1
Screen Shot of the File Cut at 3.5 X 4.5


Step 2
I used From My Kitchen Cricut Cart to create the holder tabs for the post-it notes.
Here is a look at the completed cut.
 I used this same cut for the printed paper to cover the chip board tabs.


Step 3
Completed - outside
(includes ribbon, stamps and stickles)
 
Step 4
Completed - inside
(includes post-it notes, 2010 mini calendar and flowers)

10 comments:

  1. This is great! Thank you!
    ~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. I am making one today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! i mad a post it note holder this week on my blog but yours is so much more functional with that calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it,great job!!!

    www.deescraftycorner.blogspot.com
    www.stampinwithd.stampinup.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really rocking. Guess I need to get the FMK cart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed...very cute & clever for office gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just might have to use this idea for my son's teacher...I looked up other similar ideas but perfer this one!!!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for the great comments on my post-it note holder!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...